The COVID-19 educational disruption has enforced India to transition towards 100% online learning. But, we have acute shortage of skilled eLearning professionals to:
- convert eContent to interactive content to engage students in active learning
- design and develop pedagogically rich online courses
- build teachers’ capacity to design and develop blended online learning courses
- provide ‘just-in-time’ support to teachers for rapid transitioning to online learning
In order to address the shortage of skilled eLearning professionals, our Foundation has designed the 4-Month eLearning Internship Programme (eLIP) with the following objectives.
- To familiarize students with Indian NEP 2019 and eLearning requirement in India
- To expose students to eLearning technologies and tools – Moodle, eContent Authoring tools, Pressbooks etc.
- To engage Interns in interactive eContent development and blended online course design, and development
- To raise awareness about OER materials
- To engage interns in OER-enabled & Moodle-enabled eLearning courses.
- Log in to our Foundation’s eLearning site to preview the Class 5 Mathematics open online course developed by our Interns.
Watch the following video to learn more about our Foundation’s eLearning Internship Programme.